Phoenix, Arizona –August 11. 2017 –
Trash Zero was accepted into the United States first Resource Innovation Solutions Network or (RISN) for short.
RISN is a collaborative effort between ASU and the City of Phoenix.
The RISN Incubator will help Trash Zero TEST our concepts, BUILD our company and SCALE to market.
The RISN Incubator will provide:
- dedicated expert mentors to guide advancement.
- unmatched strategic advisement.
- introductions to industry stakeholders.
- access to technical experts in the field of material reuse, technology and the circular economy.
- business trainings on topics related to building a cost and revenue model, operations, value proposition, understanding your customers and more.
- waste from the City of Phoenix for use in the development, testing and activation of a product or service.
- a process for entrepreneurs and their ventures to be continuously evaluated and pre-qualified for funding opportunities.
In a statement by Trash Zero’s CEO Justyn Franko; he said, ” We are excited to be a part of of this great incubator to help propel us forward.”
Justyn Franko CEO
4023 Kennett Pike #50117
Wilmington, DE 19807